Spriting Forum
Please log in or register. We hope to see you and your work!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spriting Forum
Please log in or register. We hope to see you and your work!
Spriting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spriting Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sup bitches

+2
SankeX
Manga fox
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sup bitches Empty Sup numb nuts Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 am

Manga fox

Manga fox

Oh dear, you guys really aren't doing too well at running this forum now are you. Sanke (its spelt Snake dumbass) your an ego maniac who will ban for any reason whatsoever, you make inapproaite comments towards females and you even modified my account so my avatar was a giant pair of tits you piece of fucking shit.

Zone on the other hand was okay, when he wasn't being Sanke's little pet admin, your the fucking lead admin man, grow some balls and take control of YOUR forum.

I gotta say I was also dissapointed in how some of you other Vortex members acted, I've changed my opinion on alot of you.

Oh and before I go back to my lovely Vortex Moderator throne I should mention this:

I AM NEXUS I rape women who live next door to me, why? Because I'm british and I love fucking with your crap little forum.

2Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

SankeX

Banhammer Weilder (Admin)

Manga fox wrote:Oh dear, you guys really aren't doing too well at running this forum now are you. Sanke (its spelt Snake dumbass) your an ego maniac who will ban for any reason whatsoever, you make inapproaite comments towards females and you even modified my account so my avatar was a giant pair of tits you piece of fucking shit.

Zone on the other hand was okay, when he wasn't being Sanke's little pet admin, your the fucking lead admin man, grow some balls and take control of YOUR forum.

I gotta say I was also dissapointed in how some of you other Vortex members acted, I've changed my opinion on alot of you.

Oh and before I go back to my lovely Vortex Moderator throne I should mention this:

I AM NEXUS I rape women who live next door to me, why? Because I'm british and I love fucking with your crap little forum.

SnakeX was my old user name - it's now SankeInfernex or SankeX

It wasn't me who changed your avatar, I believ that was Zone.

My comments were only meant to be humorous.

Zone has had no experience, while I have.

I've changed my opinion on you & RSF as well.

As Mods, you should know better than to troll a forum with a clueless admin (Sorry Zone)

http://yougotrickrolled.com/

3Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

Zone Z5

Zone Z5

I can't believe this. Who else is one of you?

Also, I'm trying my best. It's hard to be an admin. BUT I'LL BET THAT WHEN DBZ VORTEX WAS CREATED THERE WERE TROUBLES LIKE THIS!

Last edited by Zone Z5 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

https://customspritingforum.forumotion.com

4Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:16 am

SankeX

Zone Z5 wrote:I can't believe this. Who else is one of you?

RSF = Soldier Guy, kinda obvious now, with the avatar.

5Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:18 am

Soldier Gaga

Soldier Gaga

We are the only two we know of with this.
Also, we know better? You should know better than to abuse your goddamn power to get some kind of joy of of seeing newer people ask for you to stop you idiot. We didn't abuse ANY of our power to do this, this isn't our fighting grounds, and when we get back to Vortex nothing happens to any of you either, so what really happened? All we did was see you two act like big boys for several hours and nothing else.

6Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 am

Manga fox

Manga fox

Zone Z5 wrote:I can't believe this. Who else is one of you?

Also, I'm trying my best. It's hard to be an admin. BUT I'LL BET THAT WHEN DBZ VORTEX WAS CREATED THERE WERE TROUBLES LIKE THIS!

Actually it didn't, you see Vortex was run by GOOD Admins. Why the fuck are you making your own site if your not even a good Admin oh and SNAKE (see, I can spell Snake. You better go visit sesame street I hear today they have a special on the letter N HOW LUCKY!) you will never be a good admin.

7Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

SankeX

OK, You now have abused your powers, I bet it's very likely you gave me a Warning Level 2 for no reason...Dick.

8Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 am

Soldier Gaga

Soldier Gaga

Actually that was there before Snake, I removed it before posting this. Zone you shouldn't be sad, just improve on your people skill, If anyone here i'm not disappointed in you, on Vortex you try to help us out and be kind and stuff like that, it's something I did as a kid, back when i first started, Snak on the other hand is a different story.

Zone for everything you used that took thought Snake rushed in asking no questions and just unleashed whatever he could for some stupid reason, be proud Zone. And like I said, nothing will happen to you guys on Vortex.

9Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 am

Manga fox

Manga fox

SankeX wrote:OK, You now have abused your powers, I bet it's very likely you gave me a Warning Level 2 for no reason...Dick.

What fucking power you clustered fucked moron, I'm just a normal member here. On Vortex I have a ban scythe and a solig gold toilet but here I have the power of tits and so many witty comments.

10Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 am

Soldier Gaga

Soldier Gaga

We'll take our leave now guys. You can delete our accounts here along with Spyonce's. We don't need them anymore.

We'll see you around Zone, it takes time to improve something, and someday you'll get it kid. Now have fun with this site, and the control you have while being an admin here, it'll be like a tutorial.

11Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 am

Manga fox

Manga fox

See ya later bitches, don't tire out your cocks wanking over my picture now.

12Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:40 am

Apeman3000

Apeman3000

SankeX wrote:OK, You now have abused your powers, I bet it's very likely you gave me a Warning Level 2 for no reason...Dick.

im new to this forum so,

arent admins supposed to not say dick?

Last edited by Apeman3000 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

13Sup bitches Empty Re: Sup bitches Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:41 am

GorillaBoy

What does "dick" mean?
Sorry I am new Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum