Spriting Forum
Please log in or register. We hope to see you and your work!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spriting Forum
Please log in or register. We hope to see you and your work!
Spriting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spriting Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deleting my topic for?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deleting my topic for? Empty Deleting my topic for? Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:09 am

Soldier Gaga

Soldier Gaga

Was that also considered spam? Or was that just not wanting to look at the truth?

2Deleting my topic for? Empty Re: Deleting my topic for? Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 am

SankeX

Banhammer Weilder (Admin)

Soldier Gaga wrote:Was that also considered spam? Or was that just not wanting to look at the truth?

Yanno, As a mod, I expected better, but no, you forget your common sense and troll for fun.

http://yougotrickrolled.com/

3Deleting my topic for? Empty Re: Deleting my topic for? Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 am

Soldier Gaga

Soldier Gaga

Forget my common sense and troll? Really? No. You obviously missed what my intentions were, so listen up boy. I came here to see how it would be ran, in the past we've had good sub-sites, so I wanted to see how this one ran too, New Blood turned out okay so I figured, why not this one. The reason i acted the way i acted was because that how I was back in 2005 when I first joined a spriting forum.

4Deleting my topic for? Empty Re: Deleting my topic for? Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 am

Manga fox

Manga fox

OH HAI GUYS
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL
TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

Me trolling? thats crazy talk!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum